Reasons to avoid the Emergency Department
- Lower copay and deductible amounts
- Repeated unnecessary labs or testing
- Avoid high-stress levels potentially exposing your children to more severe illnesses.
- ER wait times
- Certain health plans may not cover an ER visit for non-emergent visits. (i.e. Ear pain, strep throat, flu, etc.)
Benefits of waiting to see your physician
- Your child’s medical history is on file
- Interpersonal relationship with your child’s physician
- Quality of care
- Control cost
- Efficient wait times
- Same day availability
- Peds experience
Save you time, effort, money, and exposure to more severe illnesses call your Physician. ACP Cares!